jueves, 12 de junio de 2014

Restaurants Interior Design PreViz

One more post! ^^
This is another freelance project I did for a friend who is going to open a couple of new Restaurants in Madrid. And he asked me to help him doing a cg previsualization of what those restaurants will look like.

So here it is, almost the whole project was done in 3Ds Max and rendered in V-Ray 2.0. Actually I used this project to learn a bit more about V-Ray. Something I always wanted to do and never did. Now that I discovered it I´ll definitely stick with V-Ray for now on.

The only bad thing about this project is that due to the short deadlines I wasn't able to finish the project with the quality I wanted, but still worth sharing (I hope).

As always I hope you like it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Share