miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2012

"Imoceratops" Organic finished

Hi again people,
This my final project for the last Master degree I did on CICE, is... Well I don't know what it is exactly but I toke some inspiration from dinosaurs, dragons, bulls and gorillas. I must say this project was so difficult at the beginning in the designing phases with a lot of changes in the way until I finally chose the final design. I am very glad of this project once it finished and I must say thanks to Victor Sanz Fernandez (http://igovictor.deviantart.com/gallery/) a wonderful artist who did some concept art for me based on my original designs and ideas. Thank you!
I am planning on use this model on my reel once I have finished a couple of projects more. And almost for sure, it will get some updates with some props.

About the process I followed what is startin to be my main workflow. Main blocking in Zbrush along with modeling and final details, retopologize in TopoGun, Uv Layout from Zbrush and perfectioned on 3dsMax, Painted in Zbrush, material configuration on Max, and final render and lighting.

You can see an image from the highpoly and lowpoly comparison, the concept from Victor and a couple of turnarrounds.
Hope you like it!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Share